Click on podcast name to go directly to Podcast Shownotes.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Podcasters Leaving mypodcast.com

Several podcasters have left mypodcast.com. If you noticed that you haven't been getting your normal downloads, you may need to resubscribe. With iTunes I suggest search their name again, or check out their blogs. I apologize if I miss anyone but here are the ones that I noticed.

Belle of the Ball Podcast
Stitch-It Podcast
Knit Naturally Podcast
Knaked Knits
CogKNITive Podcast
BarknKnit Podcast
High Fiber Diet Podcast
She-Knits Podcast
Brown Eyed Mom
Destiknits
Knitters with Critters
Yarn Thing

I'm trying to find links for

Crochet Locket
Dyeing to Knit
Faery Knitting
Fiber Lust
Knitter's Wading Pool
Knitting Rose
Knitty Nora
Sock Tart

Also, with iTunes if you see the "!" next to their name ....you probably need to find their new link.

Here is a complete Updated Knitting Podcast List.

5 comments:

SJ said...

Thank you for keeping us updated. I appreciate it!

Gnat said...

Thank you for sharing this!!

ToadyJoe said...

http://knitterwithcritters.podbean.com/feed

1to1 said...

Thanks Amy...got it changed!

Natalie, I enjoy your podcast!!

wierdkids said...

Faeryknitting has been busy, I'll see if I can touch base with her and see where she is on the migration.

UPDATED VIDEO PODCASTS

Updated Audio Podcast